Friday, April 17, 2009

Once more unto the breach

I guess a year is an unreasonable gap. Lots has gone on in my life. Many events that kept me from thinking about an online journal. Most significantly was the passing of my father, who influenced me very strongly. Few days pass by that I do not think of him and wish I could talk to him.

2008 was a year of transitions for me on many levels both personally and professionally. Now I think it's time to re-engage a few things I'd shelved during the chaos. One of those things is this blog. I will commit myself to a personal goal of posting to this blog once per week, come Hell or high water. I've already queued up a few weeks worth of topics (not yet written).

Going back and reading over the older posts I realize that my interest are more or less the same as they were, and I will be continuing in the same vein. That means more posts about the various manifestations of information and computer technology, their use in business process management and trying to make all the parts of the process dance together: people, technology and business.

And not only that, but also from the point of view that what's important at the end of the day are the results and not sticking to any one religion (e.g., Microsoft vs. Mac vs. Linux). Sometimes a post will be just because it's interesting.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

No comments: